Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Google Articles

I found this really interesting blog about Google taking over T.V. ads. I hope this is the kind of "article" we were supposed to find. It talks about how Google will search demographics and pair up with Equifax to choose target areas for advertising. (Equifax is a credit report agency) I thought this was pretty cool for smaller companies, but does it mean that we will now have pop-ups in the middle of "American Idol"?? Not only that but now their going to be checking what we buy through our credit reports? This scares me a little!
If your interested in reading this blog it's located at http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/editors/22202/

Let me know what you think.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a student at the University of South Alabama persuing a degree in Elementary Education. I am using this blog to post my philosophies and experiences about teaching. My hope is for this blog to help fellow professionals to know me better.