Monday, June 8, 2009

These are some teacher/student blogs in Elementary schools:

http://www.mrwrightsclass.com/ is a teacher blog that's theme is "secret agents". I has class schedules, web links, procedures, and even a photo gallery. It has a bulletin board of class events and a class blog to ask questions. Her themes are very eye catching and fun. One is the attack of the 3rd Graders! The tabs are easy to use and there is a ton of information.

http://staff.bbhcsd.org/wasilt/ is Mrs. Wasil's blog for her 3rd grade class. She has her lesson plan posted. She has links for spelling words and math. Her blog is very student/parent oriented. There is no way a student could miss a day and miss out on school work!She has a homework board and video/ pictures of her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a student at the University of South Alabama persuing a degree in Elementary Education. I am using this blog to post my philosophies and experiences about teaching. My hope is for this blog to help fellow professionals to know me better.