Monday, June 8, 2009

These are some international teacher blogs:
http://kinderfirst.wordpress.com/ is the Su Ren International School blog. It is primarily based around the schools garden (Plum Garden) and how it grows. The tabs outside the main blog highlights each individual students progress. It has links for homework and outlines the daily schedule. The teacher,Kai Laoshi, also has added the lesson plans for each week. The blog shows pictures of the students painting and gardening. It shows the steps they take and the progression of their plants.
http://blog.educastur.es/cpfresneda/ is also called "Cool School" it is a blog for different European countries to get together and communicate even though they may not speak the same language. Their is not much on the page right now because school is out, but I would love to see this blog in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a student at the University of South Alabama persuing a degree in Elementary Education. I am using this blog to post my philosophies and experiences about teaching. My hope is for this blog to help fellow professionals to know me better.