Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Google taking over PC??

I think it would be great to have Google take over hard drives. I for one am constantly looking for something I put on a disk. I would love to be able to pull up all my information from any computer and be able to work on it. How great would it be to never have the feeling of "oh crap!" because your left your drive at home? Not only that, but it would be unlimited space. There would never again be the "please insert another disk" messages or "sorry your hard drive just crashed"! The only thing I would worry about would be the safety of storing everything in the black hole of the web. I would hate to lose all my son's baby pictures because we had a blackout and the server went down. Maybe they will have user accounts with several passwords. I know my friend has a computer where you have to scan your thumb print in order to access it, maybe there could be something like that.
I think I would definitely be all for this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a student at the University of South Alabama persuing a degree in Elementary Education. I am using this blog to post my philosophies and experiences about teaching. My hope is for this blog to help fellow professionals to know me better.